I’ve never been more excited about a New Year’s GOAL in my life. This year I’ve decided to step away from the standard, diet, lose weight, mantra and step into a more realistic goal of Organization. This goal will not only benefit my family life, my health/fitness goals, my meal planing, couponing, but my blog!
I’ve struggled the keeping “resolutions” so I’ve decided to change it to a goal. The reason for this is we tend to put a lot of weight on “resolution” that if we make a mistake we tend to consider it a fail and give up. Not this time, if I become organized in at least one area of my life, then I have achieved my goal.
I’m a planner fanatic, regrettably, last year I received two Homemaker’s Daily Planners from Sue Hooley and I didn’t review them nor did I get to fully utilize and appreciate them, because oh my… They’re so fabulous and the features are amazing!
- Yearly Calendar for 2015 & 2016
- Monthly Calendars 2 Page Spreads
- Weekly Calendars 2 Pages per Week with a space for Task List and Menu Planning
- Tasks Section
- Projects Section
- Info Section for Contacts
- Shopping Lists Section (with perforation so that you can remove your list and take it with you to the store).
- Rear Pockets for keeping all your important stuff like receipts or bills and such.
- Each page also features a scripture or quote for adding positivity and faith to your every day!
I’m such a physical visual person, so the 2015 Daily Planner is going to be utilized to help me get back on track with my everyday day to day and my blog planning and managing. Organization is definitely a top priority for me as it relates to my blog. I want this blog to really be a clear representation of who I am and who I want to be, I want more interaction, more traffic, I want to leave my readers excited to comment and excited for what’s going on here.
Did you know that I manage two blogs, author on another and manage a craft group? That’s a lot to keep in order, and I am so excited about all of the changes and growth, I’m learning new things as I gain experience in my other roles, I’m writing about topics I wouldn’t have thought or dreamed of sharing. Like today, I shared “Blogging Tips: How To Create A Stellar Blog Post”. The very tips I shared are ones that I’m currently working on implementing here.