Yesterday, I tried the Bird’s Eye Steamfresh Protein Blends Italian Style for the first time. It was so delicious that I decided to save the few spoonfuls of leftovers for lunch today. I grabbed a few ingredients and created this English Muffin Italian Crostini. It’s quick and easy, so let’s gather our ingredients and make lunch, shall we?
English Muffin Italian Crostini
This is a delicious, quick prep, easy to make recipe. You’re going to love the it’s comfort food qualities perfect for lunch or a snack. You’ll need 2 English muffins, 2 slices of mozzarella/provolone cheese split into 4, butter, and Birds Eye Steamfresh Protein Blend Italian Style Veggies.
- Birds Eye Steamfresh Protein Blends Italian Style Veggies
- 2 English Muffins
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 2 Slices of Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat Birds Eye Steamfresh Protein Blends Italian Style Veggies according to package instructions.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (add olive oil if desired).
- Toast 2 English Muffins and butter as desired.
- Split 2 slices of mozzarella cheese in half.
- Place onto English muffin halves to melt.
- Next spoon on the Italian Style Veggies while still hot.
Doesn’t this recipe look and sound amazing? There are so many delicious variations of a crostini that the possibilities are practically endless. What are you favorite toppings?
How do you make your leftover veggies into something new, interesting and delicious?
I’d love to hear your creative recipes. Leave me a comment below. It’s time to get creative in the kitchen.